After many late night studying sessions, countless exams and assessments, you finally graduated. With diploma you worked so hard to earn, you are ready to start a new career.
For completing the first year course of Thai Language, we are going to give you a certificate that you can use for future plans. You can use it for application, documents and travel.
hen you completed the basic Thai course and you want to learn more about Thai culture, it is time to study more complex grammar rules as well as to improve your fluency to speak Thai. Signing up for the second year will give you all the confidence you need to understand Thai conversation, watch some Thai movies, and communicate with Thai people easily. We can offer you the best price for another year. We can guarantee a good service of your visa and good teaching techniques from our teachers.
Some information for Thai Language Course (2nd year):
- The processing for the second year is within 1 month. At least one month remaining of visa.
- Apply personally to the Ministry of Education. You are going to have an interview and exam. The result is within 2 weeks.
- We need one set copy of passport (info page, all pages with stamp and departure card) and 2 passport photo. The fee is 10,000 baht. You can pay half of the fee. After processing, you will be required to pay the full amount.
- After the processing in the Ministry of Education, you will go to Immigration with the documents from the school for the extension of your visa. You need to pay 1,900 baht for extension of visa.
- The visa and course is good for 8 months only. You will extend your visa every 3 months. You need to do the notification of address every 3 months by yourself.
- We will provide certificate, Identification Card and book for Thai Language Course.
- You need to study Thai Language Course in preparation for the extension of your visa. For the extension of visa, you need to get the complete documents from school as well as your attendance. The Immigration officer might ask some questions in Thai.
- You need to come to class.
njoy your class. More exciting words and activities to come for another year of your Thai Language Course with us. Feel free to share some ideas and opinions inside the class for the benefit of everyone. Not only for you to learn, to enhance your speaking, to build up confidence but also to have the best future waiting for you here in Thailand.